C&L was part of a fast-track, two phase project to supply and install mechanical HVAC for warehouse and offices at a commercial fulfillment center for an online retailer. During Phase 1, C&L installed twenty-five new roof mounted packaged AC units and ductwork system for the conditioned warehouse, while simultaneously installing new AC and ductwork systems to service the office area. C&L then transitioned into Phase 2 with installation of eleven additional new roof mounted packaged units and other HVAC systems. Other related equipment included rooftop makeup air units, split air conditioning systems, low sound ventilation fans, radiant heaters, and multiple exhaust ventilation systems.
- Over 150,000 square feet combined project completed on time
- Custom fabricated field installed ductwork for warehouse and offices
- Multiple large rooftop HVAC mechanical systems
- Adiabatic Humidification Systems
- HVAC controls integrated with building management system (BMS)